International Phone Numbers
Time and Gems offers some of the best after sales service in the USA for Swiss luxury watches. Our master watchmakers have combined experience of over 100 years in the industry and have worked at some of the largest watch manufacturers in the world including Rolex. All are servicing is done using the best in Rolex tools, Rolex testing equipment and genuine Rolex parts. Our complete overhaul service will have your watch looking and running in like new condition within approximately 1 week.
Rolex Servicing & Overhaul - $350 (w/ FREE Polish)
1. CLEAN - Each and every part of the watch movement is ultrasonically cleaned, degreased and then individually inspected for any signs of excessive wear.
2. POLISH - The watch case and bracelet is completely polished and refinished to remove any scratches or blemishes and the factory finish is restored. *$150 Value!
3. LUBRICATE - All moving parts will then be lubricated to ensure that critical parts of the movement will last to their full expected life.
4. TIMING TEST - Each Rolex is then tested in 5 positions over a period of 48 hours to ensure proper time keeping. Any required adjustments will be made accordingly.
5. PRESSURE TEST - The watch is then tested for water resistance and if needed, gaskets and seals are replaced to assure that your Rolex meets Rolex factory specs.
Polishing - $150
Time and Gems offers the highest grade polishing and refinishing services available for your watch case and bracelet. Our polishers are factory-trained and use only the finest polishing tools and equipment to help return your watch to good-as-new condition.
- Able to Polish Steel, Gold and Platinum
- Shiny, Brushed and Satin Finishes Available
- 3 day turnaround time
- Starting at $150